Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Finding individuals interested in investing in 'In Demand'

To start, I would want to develop the concept of my game and
have as much of it planned out as possible. Then, I would want to first approach family and friends to see if there would be anyone interested in investing in the game. By getting some money invested by people I know it would help make my case stronger to a potential big money investor. Without family and friends support with funds it could be harder to make a case for a large investor to offer up $200,000.

Once I have funds from family and friends, I would want to develop my game a bit more with the funding received. This will help make my pitch to a larger investor more solid, as I would be showing how getting funding helped with improving the product.

Lastly, I would want to use investor connection sites such as AngelList in order to locate interested investors within the mobile game industry. I would also want to reach out to various mobile game companies in order to see if there would be interest in my idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment