Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Game of Campaigns: Be Funko Fun

For the final project, I decided to do an ad campaign for Funko, a company that manufactures licensed pop culture collectibles. As a whole, the company has a variety of products that range in brands including Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, The Walking Dead and more.

Since the campaign would ideally be created by Funko who works closely with the various brands, I did use some music and sound clips that are pulled from the show Game of Thrones in the video and audio ads. I chose to use this show in particular as it's timely and allowed for more creativity.

Video Ad:




Poster:




Banner:




Audio Ad:




VR Concept:

Ideally, VR technology could be applied to the campaign by creating a short video that places the viewer in the center of an animated Funko Game of Thrones battle or standoff. Having researched the company, I've noticed they have started to create video shorts with their Funko products coming to life via animation. Thus, adding a 360/VR concept to the mix would only enhance the ad.

1 comment:

  1. Brandon, this is a fantastic concept!! I absolutely LOVE the poster. It's eye catching and holds my attention and it's short and sweet. You didn't overcomplicate anything, but you included everything you needed. I love this! I think your catchphrase is fantastic too! Awesome ideas and products.

    ReplyDelete